In this tutorial we will show you how to root your Huawei P6. We will use a so called 1-Click-Tool that was made by a Chinese developer. Its completely in chinese but all we need to do is start it up and press the little green root button.
[highlight color=“eg. yellow, black“]Rooting your device always poses a risk! Always remember to backup your files![/highlight]
Google automatically saves your contacts but doesn’t sync other files on your device. Check the following tutorials to completely backup your device.
- Backup Apps, Pictures and Ringtones from your Android Device
- Android SMS Backup & Restore Tutorial
- Backup Android Call Logs with Call Logs Backup & Restore
Huawei P6 Root
Things we will need
- Always use a USB-Port from the backside of your PC
- Always use the original USB cable
- Always use a fully charged device
- Always Backup your Device first
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Huawei P6 Root Tutorial
- On your phone go to settings -> about the phone and click 5 to 10 times on „Build-Number“ to activate the developer options
- Go to Settings -> Developer Options and activate USB-Debugging
- Go to your pc and check if there are any Huawei programms running in the background. If so close them
- Connect your phone via usb with your pc and start the eRoot Tool
- As soon as the eRoot window appears click on the little green „Root“ button in the right end corner
- The rooting procedure should be finished after a few minutes. Thats it! Your Huawei P6 is now rooted!