In this tutorial we will show you how to root your LG Optimus L3 II E425 with the help of the Frameroot App. Frameroot uses a well known exploit which enables it to root your device quick and easy. Several Companys like Asus, Huawei or LG have already fixed this exploit in newer software updates. There is a possibility that this exploit won’t work with your LG Optimus L3 II E425, but we recommend you to first try it out because there is little to no chance in bricking your LG Optimus L3 II E425 with Frameroot.
Google automatically saves your contacts but doesn’t sync other files on your device. Check the following tutorials to completely backup your device.
- Backup Apps, Pictures and Ringtones from your Android Device
- Android SMS Backup & Restore Tutorial
- Backup Android Call Logs with Call Logs Backup & Restore
LG Optimus L3 II E425 Root
Things we will need
- Always use a USB-Port from the backside of your PC
- Always use the original USB cable
- Always use a fully charged device
- Always Backup your Device first
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
LG Optimus L3 II E425 Root Tutorial
- Download and install the LG USB Drivers on your pc
- Download the Frameroot 1.6.1 APK and copy it directly into the root directory of your LG Optimus L3 II E425 internal storage
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the „APK Installer“ app, install it and start it
- Now choose the frameroot.apk from the root directory and install it on your LG Optimus L3 II E425
- Now start the Frameroot App
- The App will ask you which Root-Management App you would like to install. Since the newest version that we use here you can only select the SuperSU App
- As soon as the app asks you about the root method choose „Gandalf“
- After you rooted your device you will need to restart your LG Optimus L3 II E425
- Its possible that the Frameroot App crashes a few times before you can root your device. If you have this problem we recommend you to do a clean restart of your smartphone before using the Frameroot App.
If Frameroot doesn’t work, the security exploit might already be fixed on your device. If thats the case you cant use Frameroot to root.